Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vegan Tip for a Quick Chick'n Parmesan Sandwich

Chick'n Parmesan Sandwich

Preheat toaster oven to about 375 degrees. Cook one vegan chicken patty (I use Boca) per box directions in the microwave. Put the cooked patty on a slice of bread. Top it with 1 ½ Tablespoons of slightly warmed marinara sauce , spread 1 and ½ Tablespoons of shredded vegan mozzarella evenly on top of sauce (can use less if you like) and top with the other slice of bread. Put in toaster oven and bake about 4- 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Keep an eye on the bread so it does not burn. I use the brand follow your heart for Cheese. Cut on a diagonal with a serrated knife and enjoy. I made this with steamed broccoli. I am going to put the link here for an earlier post I did on steaming veggies in the microwave with the steamer I use.

http://invitationfrom-gnewvegan.blogspot.com/2009/03/steamed-veggies-as-snack.html

This post was done on March 10, 2009. If the above link does not work right you can find it by clicking on my archives.

Thank you for coming to blog. Please come back soon.

Gnewvegan

No comments: