Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Banana, Strawberry, Pineapple Cantaloupe Smoothie

This is a quick fruit smoothie I made today with fruit I had on hand. You can make smoothies with what ever fruit you have or like. Have fun with it, get your fruit and cool down at the same time.

Banana, Strawberry, Pineapple Cantaloupe Smoothie

Makes 2 ½ cups

1 banana, cut into chunks
½ cup cantaloupe, cut into chunks
¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple from a can with their juice (no added sugar)
2 strawberries, remove stem and any white part at the top, cut into a few pieces
½ teaspoon agave
¼ to ½ cup ice
2 tablespoons water

1- Blend all ingredients together in a blender or smoothie maker. Use up to ½ cup ice to make desired consistency.


Thank you for coming to my blog. Please come back again soon.

Gnewvegan

3 comments:

Geraldine said...

This sounds great!

Hope all is well.

Hugs, G

www.veggiesyarnsandtails.wordpress.com

Kumudha said...

Smoothie sounds so YUM!

The Sweetest Things said...

My hubby just gave me these fruits and yours is the first website I pulled up on this subject. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I'm going to try it tomorrow. Sounds great!