Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Link for products not tested on animals & link for vegan products by Victoria Secret

I received an email regarding a site where products that are not tested on animals can be found. I was reading through the article about the company that is marketing the leaping Bunny logo which would indicate particular products which are not tested on animals. I thought it would be interesting to share.
http://www.aavs.org/campCompassion.html

I also wanted to post a link concerning Victoria Secrets. A friend of mine told me that Victoria Secret has come out with a line of vegan products. To view these products click on the link below:

http://www.victoriassecret.com/

Then click on the word Pink on the top list of product departments. Then click on beauty on the list of products to your left. It is down at the bottom.

I am always happy to learn of products which are vegan and not tested on animals.


Thank you for coming to my blog. Please come back again soon.

Gnewvegan

No comments: