Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Adopt - A- Turkey Sponsorships

The Farm Sanctuary in Watkins Glen, NY is a compassionate place which rescues, cares for, educates, and offers new beginnings and hope to animals that without them, had no hope. Animals that were seen as a means to justify an end instead of as loving and innocent. I had the pleasure a while back of going there and when it was over I adopted a pig named Joan Jett whom I sponsor. For the Thanksgiving holiday the sanctuary has what they call adopt a turkey where for 25 dollars you sponsor a turkey for yourself or as a gift. This donation helps the farm continue its valued work while educating people about other ways to enjoy Thanksgiving without a Turkey having to be the main course. I thought I would share this link with my readers.





http://www.adoptaturkey.org/



Thank you for coming to blog. Please come back again soon.

Gnewvegan

No comments: