Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I made the chocolate chip muffins

In a post back in December, 07 I wrote a post called "vegan pumpkin pie and more". In that post was a recipe for chocolate chip muffins which I found on the internet. I finally had a chance to make them this morning and they were good. I would definately make these again. In the recipe a chocolate is suggested or to use another vegan chocolate. The one I use is called Tropical Source (by sunspire), semi-sweet chocolate chips, rich dark chocolate. It says on the bag 100% dairy free and gluten free. I first found these on the online vegan grocery stores I posted in my first post "welcome to my vegan journey". Then I was glad to find it in the local whole food store.

Happy vegan baking

Thank you for coming to my blog. Please come back again soon.

Gnewvegan

No comments: